REGISTER FOR THE PROCESS EARLY,
AND SAVE $595!
Tuition for the Hoffman Process is $4,695. When you enroll for a Process at least two weeks before the start date of the course, we’ll take $595 off, lowering your tuition to $4,100!
PLUS…Our Special Gift Certificate to you! Take an extra $110 off from now until June 21, 2013.
A $500 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required to reserve your space. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express, as well as personal checks.
Your Process tuition includes:
- More than 90 hours of professional instruction and guidance.
- Individualized attention; never more than nine students for any one Hoffman teacher.
- All-inclusive retreat lodging at a beautiful campus.
- Three delicious, healthful, abundant meals each day and healthful snacks throughout the day.
- All workshop materials, including post-Process manuals and CDs.
- A follow-up coaching call with your Process teacher, after your Process.
- The opportunity to connect, in structured environments, with Process graduates, near where you live.
Partial financial assistance (in amounts from $350 to $1800) is available through the Hoffman Institute Foundation Scholarship Fund. Requests for financial assistance are evaluated based on several factors and are evaluated on a first-come, first-served basis. Once scholarship funds for a specific Process course are allotted, no more assistance is available for that particular course, so we encourage you to apply early! To receive a scholarship application, please call the Enrollment Dept. at 800-506-5253 or email email@example.com with your request.
The Hoffman Institute offers a limited amount of payment plans for each course. The plan requires that 50% of the total tuition (including the $500 non-transferable, non-refundable deposit) and a nominal processing fee, be paid before the start of the course. The remaining 50% can be paid over a 4 month period following completion of the course. To learn more, please call the Enrollment Dept. at 800-506-5253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.