Hoffman Virtual Conference
Embodying the Spirit of Change
Embodying the Spirit of Change
We extend a huge thank you to everyone who attended, participated, and shared during the first Hoffman Virtual Conference. We hope to do it again in the future, and will keep you updated on our plans!
Join the Hoffman Institute and Expert Guests for three days of Community, Healing, and Inspiration.
The human spirit is our greatest resource for transformative change and evolution. Your spirit knows how to successfully navigate challenging times with resilience, passion and purpose. In this three-day virtual conference, Hoffman teachers and honored guests will provide teachings and share experiences so you can more fully embody the spirit of change within. You’ll be empowered to navigate challenging times with transformational presence, purpose and power.
- A Three-Day Virtual Event dedicated to awakening healing-change within individuals, communities, and the world
- Open to all: Hoffman Process graduates, participants of Hoffman Essentials, and anyone who desires to navigate life more fully connected to their authentic self
- Engage with leading-edge change agents and connect with a likeminded community
- Experience the wisdom of your authentic self and embody the resiliency of your spirit
- Understand how you contribute to collective change in your everyday life
Experiential Workshops + Panel Discussions + Keynote Presentation
Pay what you can, suggested donation $75 – $150
Explore What's Offered
- The Emotional Work of White Privilege w/ Chis Sansone, Drew Horning and Hilary Illick
- Visioning Coaching Skills for Leaders: 3 Steps for Creating Compelling Action w/ Chris Sansone
- Learning to Lead Teams from Your Authenticity w/ Jo Mattoon
- Living a Life of Abundance Through Gratitude w/ Barbara Burke
- Finding Your Silver Lining Within Change w/ Maria Camara
- The Necessity of Feminine Leadership w/ Hilary Illick, Betsy Meyers, Marci Shimoff, Michelle Jubelirer, Sade Lythcott and Aurora James
- Indigenous Voices: Answering the Call to Mend Our World w/ Nita Gage, Anita Sanchez, Marlene McNab, Tim Harjo, and Elizabeth Lindsey
- Spirit in Technology & Leadership w/ Kevin Eyres, Raj Kapoor, Roma Khanna, Nichol Bradford, and Tim Kendall
- Business Cultures: Soft Skills and Hard Costs w/ Steve Granville, Jeff Berman, Roy Bahat, Marni Greenberg, Tami Pardee, and Priya Bery
- Fireside Chat: Starting an Intentional Ripple: How Organizational Culture Starts Within, with Kevin Eyres and Evan Sharp
- Fireside Chat: Aren’t You Over it Yet?: A discussion on Grief, with Regina Louise and Hope Edelman
- Fireside Chat: Applied Forgiveness, with Steve Granville and Rochelle Edwards
- Engage with Attendees on Discussion Boards
- Join (or create) a breakout room with other attendees
- Connect with Hoffman Institute Staff and Teachers
- Visit Sponsor and Vendor Virtual Booths
Yes, the Hoffman Virtual Conference is open to all adults who are interested in what we are offering. There may be conversations that are of interest to teens as well, but we caution that there could be adult themes, and anyone under 18 should attend with an adult.
We are offering the conference via donation, and welcome people to donate what they can, however, if you are unable to make any donation at this time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can support registering without a donation.
Yes, you are welcome to participate in the portions you are available for. We will be offering multiple opportunities throughout the day so it is not possible for anyone to attend all parts of the conference. The majority of events will be recorded and can be viewed later as well.
Conference Registration Includes: 3-day full access to ALL live presentations, and playback recordings
Registration Pricing: Pay what you can, suggested donation of $75-$150
About the Organizer(s):
The Hoffman Institute Foundation is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to transformative adult education, spiritual growth, and the personal dimensions of leadership. We serve a diverse population from all walks of life, including business professionals, stay-at-home parents, therapists, students, tradespeople, and those seeking clarity in all aspects of their lives.
The conference will utilize Whova, a mobile conference app, and sessions will take place on Zoom, a video conference platform. All information will be sent to you prior to the conference start date. Whova will serve to provide you with the conference agenda, session descriptions and links, and provide additional utilities to help you connect with other conference attendees. If Zoom video conferencing is unfamiliar to you, please check out the link to Zoom tutorials: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206618765-Zoom-Video-Tutorials
To get the full benefit of this conference your live participation, as sessions are occurring, will benefit you and the other participants. Certain sessions, such as the key note talks and panel discussions will be recorded and made available to all who register for the conference.