InnerWork for Leaders – Authentically Leading Your Life
• Tuition: $1,995
• Take $195 off when you register two or more weeks in advance of the course start date
Your Process work empowered you to become more present and authentic in all parts of your life. This 3-day program offers you the space and place to do the deep inner work of claiming your wholeness and vision at a powerful new level. It is an opportunity for you to move even deeper into your authenticity and operate more fully from your own innate leadership.
Research shows that leaders with strong emotional intelligence connect better with others, respond empathically, and build positive, harmonious work cultures. The same qualities that make you more effective and satisfied in all areas of your personal life are also crucial for your professional life and for making a difference in the world.
- Lead more from your authenticity and wholeness
- Gain clarity amid the chaos and pace of today’s world
- Realize greater vitality, resilience, and balance
- Renew pleasure in all your roles
- Become the author of your life
- Increase competency in using Process tools for change
- Expand presence and clarity of vision
- Two 1-hour Leadership Coaching sessions; one before and one after the course
- Low teacher/student ratio
- Single-Room Occupancy (graduate couples are welcome to take the course and room together)
To ensure your space, please plan ahead.
Course begins 9 AM Friday, and ends Sunday by 4:15 PM.
InnerWork for Leaders forces you to take a hard look at the stops and blocks that stand in the way of your personal and professional success and, in one weekend, removes them so you are open to achieve your life’s goals. –Dianne Bischoff
InnerWork for Leaders tuition is $1,995.00. Payment plans are available.
To register, call us at 800/506-5253, or Register online via our Secure Server »
For payment plan information, please call our office: 1-800-506-5253 or 1-415-485-5220.
A $400 deposit is required to enroll, and the balance is due 2 weeks prior to the course start date. Tuition includes lodging, meals, course materials, and two Leadership Coaching sessions. Lodging is for Friday and Saturday nights, and is based on single occupancy. The deposit of $400 is non-refundable, and non-transferable. There is no grace period for withdrawing or rescheduling.