Welcome YPO-WPO Members
As long-time YPO-WPO participants, and members of the Hoffman Board, we are pleased to support your interest in the Hoffman Process. We have derived tremendous personal benefits from this program, as has every YPOer we know who has participated.
At the Hoffman Process we each found greater balance, meaning, and a rich experience of inner success. It’s been unforgettable for each of us and for thousands of others. Simply stated, Hoffman changes lives in the best way possible and the benefits show up everywhere, especially at home with spouses and family.
Please check out the video and written testimonials and feel free to contact any of the YPO-WPO Members who have benefitted from the Hoffman Process. The names to the right are all clickable.
We invite you to sign up for the Hoffman Process. It’s a brilliant investment in yourself, your family and what you love.
Dick Simon (Boston), Joel Appel (Denver) & Jake Tarr (Washington, DC)
Hoffman Institute Board Members
“In my work with YPOers, one of the biggest issues I’ve noticed is difficulty receiving love. And I also found this in myself – I would set these barriers – I somehow wasn’t good enough, so I had to achieve as a way of earning love. Of all the self discovery work I’ve done, the Hoffman Process was the most profound at helping me receive love cleanly.”
Jim Warner, (WPO)
Executive Coach, OnCourse International
Tuition for the Hoffman Process is $4,695. Enrolling at least two weeks before the start date qualifies you for an early discount. Programs fill to capacity, so please register as early as possible.
A $500 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required to reserve your space. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, as well as personal checks.
Your Process tuition includes:
- More than 90 hours of professional instruction and guidance.
- Individualized attention.
- All-inclusive retreat lodging at a beautiful campus.
- Three delicious, healthful, abundant meals each day and snacks throughout the day.
- All workshop materials, including post-Process manuals and CDs.
- A follow-up coaching call with your Process teacher, after your Process.
- The opportunity to connect, in structured environments, with Process graduates, near where you live.
YPO-WPO Process Package Upgrade!
- Two Hours of Additional One-on-One Coaching Sessions: $400 value
- Single Room (only) Occupancy During the Process: $500 value
– Package Upgrade Special Price: $800 –