A Virtual Course for Couples
Deepening Intimacy Program Description – for graduates of the 7-day Hoffman Process
Our five-session online course for couples, Deepening Intimacy, is designed for you and your significant other to integrate the changes made in your individual Processes into your life as a couple. Those in a secure and committed relationship can bring their partnership to a new level of intimacy, deepen your understanding and compassion for yourself and the other, develop a shared vision, and learn skills and practices that support you in being allies in keeping your love alive, and your Dark Side dynamics at bay. Both partners of the couple must be graduates of the week-long Hoffman Process.
Each course will meet for five 2 1/2 hour sessions on Zoom, sharing in the richness of the large group of up to eight other couples. Between sessions, you will be creating time alone with each other to do specific assignments to integrate the work of the class and deepen your experience and understanding of the practices.
Come and discover how to leave your resentments behind, cultivate authenticity and presence with each other, and return to and deepen the love between you! This course is designed for committed partners to strengthen their relationship by building intimacy and deepening their connection.
- Find resilience and authenticity with your partner
- Empower your true self to show up in your relationship
- Find healing through the power of compassion and forgiveness (for yourself + your partner)
- Come together for learning and connection with other like-minded couples
Join us Tuesday evenings beginning March 9th 2021!
Available in both Pacific and Eastern time zones from 5:30 – 8:00pm
- Session One: Tuesday March 9th
- Session Two: Tuesday, March 16th
- Session Three: Tuesday, March 30th
- Session Four: Tuesday, April 6th
- Between Sessions 4 & 5 you and your partner will have a video conference session with the teacher
- Session Five: Tuesday, April 13th
Tuition per couple is $1000.00
A $400 deposit (per couple) is required to enroll, and the balance is due 2 weeks prior to the course start date. The deposit of $400 is non-refundable, and non-transferable. There is no grace period for withdrawing or rescheduling.
Each participant must be a Hoffman Process graduate. This course is limited to a maximum of eight couples.