2-Day Hoffman Essentials
In this 2-Day Hoffman Essentials program, Hoffman Teachers will guide you in a unique, insightful, and interactive intensive. Through experiential activities, individual assignments, engaging discussions, and connection with a community of learners, you will have the experience of bringing more love and aliveness to yourself and your life while increasing your awareness of, and ability to dismantle, the barriers that stand in the way of living your best life. (Please note: This course is for people who have not participated in the Hoffman Process.)
The experiences and learnings from this program are designed to provide useful tools and practices that you can carry with you for a lifetime.
In this 2-Day Hoffman Essentials program, you will:
- Dis-identify from your conditioned ways of reacting and thinking, and identify with your true self
- Discover your innate capacity for love, compassion, and forgiveness for self and others
- Learn to access the 4 aspects of your being and build emotional intelligence and maturity
- Find a deeper and kinder way of being with yourself and others
- Engage with practical tools and practices that you can continue to use going forward
- Expand your capacity to access your own heart and wisdom, and become more present to yourself and others
- Learn how to access and identify emotional baggage
- Build resilience in challenging times
- Limited to 20 participants in a virtual environment
- Led by 2-3 Hoffman teachers in small groups
- 45-minute post-course coaching call
- Class reunion call
- Online post-course work
- Need more information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
$495 – Inaugural Course Special: $250!
• June 13 & 14, 2020
• 9:00 – 6:00 (Pacific) both Saturday & Sunday
A $250 deposit is required to enroll.
For this intensive, you will need to be on video and participate! The course will take place on Zoom, a video conference room. The link will be sent to you prior to the course start date. If Zoom video conferencing is unfamiliar to you, please check out the link to Zoom tutorials: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206618765-Zoom-Video-Tutorials
For this 2-day Hoffman Essentials program, please find a private and quiet place where you will be uninterrupted, and where you can sit comfortably in front of your screen. It should be well lit, as we want to be able to see you and connect with you! We want to cultivate a safe and intimate container for you to do your work, even though we are not physically together.