Many mental-health professionals and coaches have found the Hoffman Process to be a powerful adjunct for their clients who are in individual or couples therapy or coaching. For understanding more about the Process and for addressing some of the important questions and concerns associated with recommending the Process to clients, please see the resources listed on the right.
Determining If the Process Is for My Client
Whether you have already recommended the Process to clients or are considering doing so, we hope you will find this information helpful. If you have any questions or feedback about this information or about experiences with your clients, or would like to speak with other professionals whose clients have participated, please call us at 800-506-5253.
Articles and Interviews
- Positive Emotional Change: Mediating Effects of Forgiveness and Spirituality
- The Therapy that Changed My Life
- Mysteries of the Brain, Mysteries of Healing
- Mild Depression: Medical Illness or Invitation for Self-Growth?
- Breaking Up with Harmful Childhood Patterns
- Science and the Hoffman Process: Reviewing Existing Research