Spirit at Work is an extension of one’s search for authenticity, meaning, and purpose. This visualization is part of our Spirit at Work webclass that uses Hoffman tools and practices to help you approach your work from a place of self-compassion and authenticity. It focuses on your deeper purpose and how you reference yourself in work in the world.
Informed by current research, Spirit at work means:
- Authenticity – bringing your “whole self” to work
- Being present to all parts of you when at work
- Experiencing a sense of inner harmony when doing your work
- Fully engaged and in your flow
- Connecting purposefully with others
- Knowing you are on your life-purpose path when at work
Regardless of what you consider to be your work, this visualization is an opportunity for you to explore what “Spirit at Work” uniquely means for you.