It takes great strength and courage to embody compassion and step into forgiving yourself and others. In this program, you will learn the power of taking full responsibility for your life. You will also learn how to experience greater emotional freedom.
Embody Compassion and Forgive Yourself and Others
In this virtual 2-day experiential program, you will explore the meaning of true compassion and forgiveness for self and others. Forgiveness comes from understanding that behaviors are a result of patterns, which is not the same as forgive and forget. By forgiving and remembering, rather than forgetting, we learn discernment and healthy boundaries, as well as compassion for others and ourselves.
Fierce compassion and forgiveness requires you to:
- Face yourself and your life fully
- Embrace your Spirit for guidance and affirmation
- Know and understand your boundaries, and associate with people who honor and respect them
- Take responsibility for your actions and your life through deep connection with your Spiritual Self
The Path of Fierce Compassion and Forgiveness is for both Hoffman Process graduates and Hoffman Essentials participants
- Special Tuition Rate: $350
- Scholarship support available
What You Can Expect
- Online pre-program work
- Limited to 22 participants in a virtual environment
- Led by 2-3 Hoffman teachers
- Experiential curriculum
- Post-program integration call
- Optional post-program coaching packages available
- Need more information? Email us.
PACIFIC Dates & Times
- July 22 & 23
- Day 1: 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM PACIFIC
- Day 2: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM PACIFIC
EASTERN Dates & Times
- Oct. 21 & 22
- Dec. 9 & 10
- Day 1: 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM EASTERN
- Day 2: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM EASTERN
For this program, you will need to be on video and participate! The program will take place in a private Zoom video conference room. The link will be sent to you prior to the program start date. If Zoom video conferencing is new to you, please click here for Zoom tutorials.
For the Path of Fierce Compassion and Forgiveness program, please find a private and quiet place where you will be uninterrupted, and where you can sit comfortably in front of your screen. Your space should be well lit; we want to be able to see you and connect with you! We also want to cultivate a safe and intimate place in which you can do your work, even though we are not together physically.