COVID-19 Safety Protocols and Guidelines
The Hoffman Institute prioritizes safety. During these times, we have implemented guidelines and protocols to ensure the safety of our participants and staff. These implementations adhere to the COVID-19 guidelines provided by the States of California and Connecticut, and the CDC.
Guidelines for In-Person Programs
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are asking students to provide proof of full vaccination and evidence of a negative COVID-19 test taken within the 96 hour window prior to start date (72- hour window if attending a Process in CT). We are now mask optional in the classroom, however this can change at any time, so any registered student must be prepared to wear a mask if needed. We have decreased the class size in order to provide all students private rooms (at no extra charge), and to accommodate social distancing.
Once again, you must provide proof of full vaccination, submit a negative COVID-19 test result and adhere to all the current guidelines we have in place.
The Hoffman Institute will require you to adhere to all of the following guidelines for the entirety of your in-person program:
- Provide proof of full vaccination
- Take a COVID-19 test. For California programs you must test and receive a negative result within 96 hours of your program start date. For Connecticut programs you must test and receive a negative result 72 hours prior to your program start date. Proof of a negative COVID-19 test result is required in order to participate in our in-person programs. (At home, rapid, antigen COVID tests are accepted)
- We are now mask optional in the classroom, however this can change at any time, so all registered students must be prepared to wear a mask if needed.
- Follow social distancing guidelines
- Adhere to symptom and temperature checks throughout the duration of the program
To ensure your safety, here are the actions we have taken:
- Consulted with experts to develop comprehensive plans for safely reopening at both of our retreat site locations
- Developed new occupancy guidelines to ensure safe distance can be maintained in meeting rooms and public spaces
- Limited bedroom occupancy to a single person
- Implemented strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols, paying attention to high-touch areas and communal areas
- Stocked up on protective equipment
- Redesigned our meal service to meet the new guidelines with protective shields, server lines instead of buffets, extra sanitation, single-use items where appropriate
- Ensured that each participant has personal hand sanitizer, tissues, and materials to support these guidelines
Please know that we would not be reopening unless we believe we can do so safely. Please closely consider any risk factors that are particular to you. As with all in-person gatherings, we cannot ensure with 100% certainty that you will not be exposed to COVID-19, and you are aware of the possible risks involved through your participation. If you have questions or want more information, do not hesitate to call us at 800-506-5253.