COVID-19 Safety Protocols and Guidelines
The Hoffman Institute prioritizes safety. During these times, we have implemented new guidelines and protocols to ensure the safety of our participants and staff. These implementations adhere to the COVID-19 guidelines provided by the State of California, Connecticut, and the CDC.
Guidelines for In-Person Programs
The Hoffman Institute will require you to adhere to all of the following guidelines for the entirety of your in-person program (whether you have been vaccinated or not):
- Take a COVID-19 test. For California programs you must test and receive a negative result within 96 hours of your program start date. For Connecticut programs you must test and receive a negative result 72 hours prior to your program start date. Proof of a negative COVID-19 test result is required in order to participate in our in-person programs.
- Masks must be worn (covering both nose and mouth) at all times throughout the program except when eating or in your private room.
- Follow social distancing guidelines
- Adhere to symptom and temperature checks throughout the duration of the program
To ensure your safety, here are the actions we have taken:
- Consulted with experts to develop comprehensive plans for safely reopening at both of our retreat site locations.
- Developed new occupancy guidelines to ensure safe distance can be maintained in meeting rooms and public spaces
- Limited bedroom occupancy to a single person
- Implemented strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols– paying attention to high-touch areas and communal areas.
- Stocked up on protective equipment
- Redesigned our meal service to meet the new guidelines with protective shields, server lines instead of buffets, extra sanitation, single-use items where appropriate
- Ensured that each participant has personal hand sanitizer, tissues, and materials to support these guidelines
Please know that we would not be reopening unless we believe we can do so safely. Please closely consider any risk factors that are particular to you. As with all in-person gatherings, we cannot ensure with 100% certainty that you will not be exposed to COVID-19, and you are aware of the possible risks involved through your participation. If you have questions or want more information, do not hesitate to call us at 800-506-5253