Through experiential activities, individual assignments, and engaging discussions, you will have the experience of bringing more understanding, love, and aliveness to your life while becoming aware of the barriers that stand in the way of living your best life, and how to dismantle these barriers. (Please note: This program is for people who have not participated in the Hoffman Process.)
In this virtual 2-day Spirit-Guided Visioning program, Hoffman teachers will guide you in learning how to powerfully envision and create an authentic life for yourself. Through experiential activities involving your whole Quadrinity, you’ll identify and transform patterns that interfere with your vision using the Cycle of Transformation.
Virtual Graduate Q2
This program meets you where you are today. By looking at and transforming the challenges that hold you back from what you want in life, you’ll also uncover what’s getting in the way of you being fully alive and living your vision. This is an opportunity to explore and resolve Dark Side messages, and, most importantly, to understand and embrace the power of self-compassion and self-love.
The Path of Fierce Compassion and Forgiveness
In this virtual 2-day experiential program, you will explore the meaning of true compassion and forgiveness for self and others. Forgiveness comes from understanding that behaviors are a result of patterns, which is not the same as forgive and forget. By forgiving and remembering, rather than forgetting, we learn discernment and healthy boundaries, as well as compassion for others and ourself.
Resources to Connect with Community
- Check out our weekly lineup of Webclasses
- Book a Coaching session with a Hoffman teacher
- Join us every day at 8 AM Pacific Time on Instagram Live @hoffmanprocess for morning centering, meditation, and inspiration. Join us again every evening at 6 PM Pacific/9 PM Eastern for appreciation and gratitude.
- Find out what else we’re doing on Social Media: Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube
- Listen to the Hoffman Podcast, “Love’s Everyday Radius”
- Read the Hoffman Blog
- Join our Free, Live Intro Call (weekly) – Anyone can join our weekly Hoffman Process information call. Calls take place every Tuesday at 5:00 PM Pacific Time (8:00 PM Eastern). Ask questions or simply listen. Call toll-free 866-705-2554 and, when prompted for a password, enter 694467#.