Hoffman Couples Retreat
Our three-day Hoffman Couples Retreat is designed for you and your significant other to integrate the changes made in your individual Process into your life as a couple. Those in a secure and committed relationship can bring their partnership to a new level of intimacy, deepen your understanding and compassion for yourself and the other, develop a shared vision, and learn skills and practices that support you in being allies in keeping your love alive, and your Dark Side dynamics at bay. Over your weekend you will have time alone with each other with specific assignments, as well as sharing in the richness of the large group. Come and discover how to leave your resentments behind, cultivate authenticity and presence with each other, and fall in love again!
This Retreat, designed for committed partners to strengthen their relationship by building intimacy and deepening their connection, begins on Friday afternoon and goes through Sunday afternoon.
- Find resilience and authenticity with your partner
- Empower your true self to show up in your relationship
- Find healing through the power of compassion and forgiveness (for yourself + your partner)
- Come together for learning and connection with other like-minded couples
• Tuition: $1,900 per couple
• Take $150 off when registering two or more weeks in advance of the course start date.
A $400 deposit (per couple) is required to enroll, and the balance is due 2 weeks prior to the course start date. Tuition includes lodging, meals, and course materials. Lodging is for Friday and Saturday nights. The deposit of $400 is non-refundable, and non-transferable. There is no grace period for withdrawing or rescheduling.
Each participant must be a Hoffman Process graduate. The Retreat is limited to a maximum of 16 couples.
- June 25-27, 2021
- More dates coming soon.