WEBCLASS: Navigating Grief & Loss (Part 1*)
Grief happens. It has many forms and we all experience it differently. Hoffman tools and practices are vital to helping us get through grief and loss.
In this two-part webclass, we will:
- Talk about how people grieve as a natural response to loss
- Explore how to take care of our Quadrinity while grieving
- Learn how to surrender to Spirit
- Understand how to find happiness and joy while in the midst of grief
- Discuss how to navigate social support and connection
Please note: This is a 90-minute class.
*Part 2 of this series is scheduled for May 3, 2023.