Testimonials from Professionals
“The Hoffman Process is the finest and most complete expression of what healing and spirituality are all about.”
– Joan Borysenko, Ph.D. Chair of HIF Advisory Board;
Best-selling author; Licensed psychologist; Graduate, Harvard Medical School.
“The Hoffman Process brings forth spiritual leadership in a person.”
– Ken Blanchard, Ph.D., Chairman, “Blanchard Training and Development;”
Best-selling author; “One Minute Manager” series
“What’s so fabulous about the Process is that it engages the truth that intuition is timeless. It transcends time and space so you can become accurately informed…”
– Sonia Choquette, Ph.D.,World-renowned author; storyteller, teacher, and intuitive.
“To understand your intellect, your emotional capacity, your physical self, a whole person
is connected with their Spiritual Center,which they access through the work of the Process. From that place – the Spiritual Center, there’s not much room for depression.”
-Lee Lipsenthal, M.D., ABHM. Past president of the American Board of Holistic Medicine and the founder and director of Finding Balance in a Medical Life program.
“Everything changed after the Hoffman Quadrinity Process, because I then understood the obstacles to my full potential and how to deal with them and create the potential for love and fulfillment in my life. I’ve seen that it has had the same sort of effect on friends and colleagues who have taken it. It presents a powerful combination of practical approaches that have been honed to a package (taught by exceptional teachers) of incredible power that stays with you — I did the Process over a quarter century ago and I still am benefiting from that experience. Any accomplishments that someone might list after my name came largely because of this experience.”
– Michael Ray, Professor Emeritus of Creativity, Innovation & Marketing, Stanford University Graduate School of Business
“Through the Process I saw how our stories are wedded to our behaviors and very impacted in our tissues. As we uncover and address emotional issues, they feel so much better—their mind is clearer and the interplay between the intellect and emotions just goes away and that negative voice is quieted.”
– Marcelle Pick, RNC, MSN, OB/GYN NP. Member of HIF Advisory Council. Published author, lecturer and co-founder of Women to Women, America’s leading medical health care for women by women