For New Year’s Eve, 2020, we have an intimate conversation with our podcast co-hosts, Sharon Mor and Drew Horning. Listen in as they explore and share many aspects of their Hoffman experiences – as students, teachers-in-training, active teachers, and now as Hoffman Podcast co-hosts.
TRANSFORMATION & LOVE
What you’ll come to know from listening to this soulful conversation is how much Sharon and Drew love each other. They are friends, yes, but more than that there is a palpable sense of family with these two. This love is the kind of love we experience at the Process with our fellow Process mates. When we do this deep work together we come to love each other in a profound way. Sharon and Drew were also in Hoffman teacher training together, which, as they reflect on here, grew them even closer. Sharon beautifully expresses her joy in realizing that, as teachers of the Process, they will grow old together.
Here, Drew speaks about how dangerous the Dark Side’s use of ‘weaponized awareness’ is and how the power of self-compassion is vitally essential to counteract this Dark Side tactic. Sharon talks about how, through the transformation she experienced at the Process, she is now the person she always wanted to be.
SHARON AND DREW ALSO TALK ABOUT:
- The most powerful, pivotal moments in each of their Processes.
- Stories from their childhood years.
- How the transformation they experienced at the Process now looks in the day-to-day of their lives.
- What they would share with students as graduates on day six of the Process.
- A bit of what they’ve learned teaching the Process.
- Their insights and understandings about the power of the Process from the perspectives of both student and teacher.
- And…a little bit about podcasting!
Toward the end, Sharon and Drew consider what it was like to share this time with each other and with you. They discover that intimate, soulful conversations help us learn more about each other in new and amazing ways.