Graduate Webinars & Teleclasses
Browse our calendar by month.
Click on a course that interests you to find out more.
Click on REGISTER at the bottom of the course window to sign up.
What is a Hoffman Webinar?
Hosted and led by teachers via Zoom, our live, interactive webinars offer the ability to receive information in real-time, and share and engage with other graduates.
COST: Hoffman Webinars are $35. Fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
There are no playbacks available for live webinars. Instructions will be emailed the day before the Webinar.
What is a Hoffman Teleclass?
Hoffman teleclasses are an educational/instructive session by phone led by a teacher with graduate attendees. Similar to a group discussion at the Process or Q2 where the teacher guides the conversation, our teleclasses cover a wide variety of tools and practices from the Process.
COST: $29 per teleclass or a pack of 3 teleclasses for $70. Fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
→ Even if you are planning to attend a FREE teleclass, please be sure to register.
- Once you’ve registered, you will receive an email confirmation in advance of your upcoming class.
- Register by 4 PM Pacific / 7 PM Eastern on the day of your desired class, or sooner. (If you forget and are registering late, please call 800/506-5253 or 415/485-5220.)
- All teleclasses include the playbacks. NOTE: Topics and class leaders are subject to change.
To participate through a Playback recording:
- If you’ve purchased a teleclass, you automatically receive a link to the playback recording the next day – for 30 days only.
- If you missed a live teleclass, you may purchase a playback (within 30 days of the live class) for $29 by registering for the class.
- For FREE Teleclasses, simply click below on the ‘play’ button of the teleclass to listen to the recording.
Disempowering your Dark Side
Teacher: Chris Sansone
Date: September 11, 2019
Tools and practices to build spirit and keep the dark side at bay in your life!
Gratitude as a Pathway to Joy
Teacher: Lori Carroll
Date: November 20, 2019
Explore your relationship with gratitude, what gets in the way, and we’ll review some practices to help you bring more of this quality of spirit into your life.